For you to learn How to design Website/Mobile App Using Figma there’s one important step you should take before getting started with designing a website or Mobile applications professionally and without stress,
For you to be able to design mobile application or a website successfully we recommend you use Figma,
What Is Figma?
Figma is a collaborative cloud based UI/UX design tool used for making wireframes and UI screens for mobile and web Apps.
Getting Started On Figma
With it’s minimal interface, Figma is a very easy tool to get familiar with.
How To Use Figma
Now, we’ll go through the steps on how to get started with Figma design tool/cloud program
- Go to www.figma.com
- Sign up with your Google account for easy authentication.
- After sign up this takes you a welcome page to get started on your first design project.
The Tools to get familiar with
Figma has a set of very powerful tools that will aid make your design like easy, getting up to speed with this tools will make it easy to use.
- Move Tool: this is used to to move shapes and objects around the Figma environment.
- Frame: this tool is used to draw frames for different dimensions either for mobile or desktop screens.
- Shape tool: this is used to to draw shapes in Figma, either rectangles or circles.
- Pen Tool: this is used to draw shapes and vectors in Figma.
- Comment tool: This is used during design reviews.
Parts if the figma Design Tool
- The Layer section: the section has a list of pages on figma for easy navigation
- Canvas: this is also referred to as the work area, this is where all work is done it’s is the paper area
- Property Bar: Each element on figma has a property and this bar by the right shows you all properties of a selected element
Samples of work done with design tool
Below are some images of work done with Figma design tool.
STEP: 1STEP: 2STEP: 3STEP: 4
Figma Keyboard Shortcuts to use
There are a whole lot of Keyboard Shortcuts to use, this will make your workflow easy and fast, these shortcuts differ in terms of Operating system you’re using.
I hope this article “How to design Web & Mobile App professionally Using Figma” is helpful? If it is then help us share to help others learn.